About Forex Online Shopping Service
What is Forex Online Shopping Service?
Since 2007, Forex Online Shopping Service has given international online shoppers access to products from the US for easy consolidation and convenient shipping experience to almost anywhere in the Philippines.
How does Forex Online Shopping Service work?
- Register here
- Shop at US online stores from anywhere in the world.
- Upon ‘Check out,’ indicate YOUR NAME and CUSTOMER CODE and use any of our locations as your delivery address
- CALIFORNIA, USA (LA Warehouse)
267 E Redondo Beach Blvd, Gardena, California 90248
- VIRGINIA, USA (VA Warehouse)
7664 Fullerton Road, Suite O, Springfield VA 22153
- CALIFORNIA, USA (LA Warehouse)
What does Forex Online Shopping Service offer?
- Forex Online Shopping Service provides online shoppers a US shipping address where items bought from online stores can be delivered, consolidated in a box and delivered to almost anywhere in the Philippines
- Customers can instantly get shipping quote through Forex Online Shopping Service Calculator
My Forex Online Shopping Service Account
How do I create my Forex Online Shopping Service account?
- Click here to create your account
- Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with your Account details.
What if I forgot my password?
- Go to the Forex Online Shopping Service Login page
- Click on the ‘Forgot password’
- Enter the email address you registered with Forex Online Shopping Service
- You’ll receive an email with a link, click on that link to reset your password
- Enter your new password
- Go back to the login page and use your new password
I have questions regarding my account, who do I contact?
- We have our customer care representatives ready to help you out with your concerns, you may reach us at +632-271-1188 or send us an inquiry here.
How do I ship my items?
- From your Forex Online Shopping Service account, choose the package/s you want to ship
- Choose from the 2 types of service (As-is or Consolidated) and follow instructions accordingly
- Choose the type of shipping (Sea or Air)
- Input/Select your recipient’s address/es
- Review your packages before clicking on ‘Approve to Ship’ icon
- An invoice will be sent to your email
- Settle the charges indicated in your invoice thru Bank Deposit or DragonPay
- Items/packages will be delivered to your specified address
Is there a limit to the quantity of items I can ship?
There is no limit as to the quantity of the items that can be shipped. However, please be advised that certain quantities of such items might be subject to commercial shipping fees.
For further inquiries, you may contact our Customer Care at +632-271-1188 or send us an inquiry here.
How long does it take for my package to reach the Philippines?
- OCEAN FREIGHT
Ocean shipment coming from the U.S.• California
For Metro Manila deliveries, approximately 4-6 weeks*
For Provincial deliveries, approximately 6-8 Weeks*
For Metro Manila deliveries, approximately 6 weeks*
For Provincial deliveries, approximately 7-8 Weeks*
- AIR FREIGHT
Approximately 7-10 Days for Metro Manila deliveries from the time the boxes are loaded and leave the US.
*Transit period is from the time the boxes are loaded in our container(s) and leave the port in the US.
Please note that certain delays may affect the above-mentioned period (i.e. US and Philippine Customs random inspection, weather conditions, and others that are unexpected and beyond the control of Forex Cargo)
Can I ship anything?
You can ship almost anything that you can order from the different online stores such as EBay, Amazon, etc. However, please be reminded that Forex Cargo Inc. may refuse to receive confirmed orders that will fall under categories of prohibited items (see list below).
Categories of prohibited items:
- Money orders
- Travellers’ checks
- Precious Metals
- Precious Stones (e.g. Diamonds, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald)
- Jewelry (e.g. Pandora charms, Swarovski)
- Gun parts and accessories (e.g. Reloaders)
- Toy Guns
- Explosives and Flammable materials
- Drugs and other prohibited substances
- Lewd, obscene and pornographic materials
- Gambling paraphernalia
When in doubt, you may contact us through our hotline or send us an inquiry here.
Is there a weight limit for my packages?
For shipments via ocean, there is no specified weight limit. However, we highly recommend that your packaged items should easily be handled by at most two people to ensure proper handling and storage.
For airfreight packages, weight and package restrictions you may call our Customer Care at +632-271-1188 or send us an inquiry here.
Can I have my package/s delivered anywhere?
We ship to almost anywhere in the Philippines. There may be some areas that may charge for special delivery fees, specifically for hard-to-reach locations.
You may check our Forex Online Shopping Service Calculator if the area where you are sending your package is considered a ‘hard-to-reach location’.
We highly recommend the use of a residential address for deliveries with a person authorized to receive the package instead of a business/office address because we cannot commit to a specific time that a package will be delivered.
I don’t want to wait for the delivery, can I pick up my package/s?
As part of our commitment to provide a high level of service, we specialize in door-to-door delivery. If you would like your packages sooner, we can arrange for expedited delivery via air. Or if the package has already shipped, please free to contact us and we’ll do our best to expedite delivery
Storage and Packing
Can I store my items in your warehouse?
Yes, you may have your items stored in any of our warehouses (LA/VA) for up to thirty (30) days from the time your first item has been received by our warehouse. Package/s stored beyond this time will be charged a minimum of 10 USD per month per balikbayan box until your box is shipped out.
Will my items be delivered in its original packaging?
Your items will be shipped in its original manufacturer’s packaging from your online suppliers unless otherwise instructed. As part of our repacking/consolidation service, we can open and inspect all packages to ensure correctness and condition of your items.
Shipping Rates, Taxes and Payment Methods
How do you compute your shipping fees?
You may check our instant shipping quote with Forex Online Shopping Service Calculator.
Are shipments insured?
Packages are insured up to a maximum of $500 depending on the size of the box used, and the value of the items included in the package.
Will I be taxed for my shipment?
We normally include taxes and customs documentations in our charges for sea and air freight. However, these charges may be subject to change. Please ensure that all items are valued precisely to avoid any problems. For further inquiries, Contact Us
You may also refer to our Forex Online Shopping Service Calculator for an instant quote.
How do I pay?
There are currently 2 payment options:
- Bank Deposit
Details are indicated in your respective account, by clicking on “PAY NOW” through ‘My Invoices’.
Instructions regarding uploading of proof of payment can be seen in ‘Add Payment Details’.
It is highly recommended to settle the charges for the invoice immediately (maximum of 3 working days upon order placement), to avoid delays in shipping and delivery.
How much are your shipping rates?
Our rates vary depending on box sizes and delivery locations. Standard rates to Metro Manila deliveries are as follows:
California (OCEAN FREIGHT RATES)
|Jumbo box||25” x 23” x 17”||$95|
|Regular box||20” x 23” x 17”||$80|
|Small box||14” x 10” x 8”||$25|
Virginia (OCEAN FREIGHT RATES)
|Jumbo||23″ x 20″ x 20″||$109|
|Regular||23″ x 20″ x 17″||$95|
|Medium||18″ x 18″ x 16″||$59|
|Bulilit||17.5″ x 9″ x 16″||$35|
*Additional fees may also apply for pick-up, handling, repacking items, custom duties and taxes.
*You may also refer to our Forex Online Shopping Service Calculator for an estimated quotation of shipping charges.
How do I track the status of my package/s?
You may track your package/s using our Forex Box Tracker. Check the status of your shipment at any time during and after delivery or you may contact us here.
It may take up to a few days to update the status in the box tracker as information is provided by our respective offices once shipment is confirmed.
Returns and Claims
How do I return an item that has defect to the online store?
Forex Online Shopping Service and Forex Cargo DOES NOT OFFER any refunds, warranties or returns of its own. Online shoppers may contact and coordinate with their respective online seller’s possible options, regarding the return of the item purchased. Forex is not responsible for items that may have defect once it has been delivered.
How do I file a claim if there are missing items in my package?
To file a claim, click here and send us the following details to assist you further with your concerns:
- Subject: Online Shopping – Request for Claim
- Sender’s Name
- Recipient’s Name
- Contact information
- Delivery location
- Images to support claim for damages or missing items
- Detailed description of claim